We are having multiple AGMT classes hosted at Ardent Academy Northwood (820 Roosevelt, Irvine, CA 92620) from January to March for those interested in our tournament.
There is extremely limited space. If you have registered for a class, and do not plan on attending, please let us know. We can give another girl the opportunity to attend the class. Please come prepared and ready to learn with the appropriate supplies such as pencils, pens, and paper. Classes are scheduled from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. We ask that you arrive early so that we are able to start the class at its scheduled time.
Registration for each class is separate. Each class covers a different topic, so we highly encourage that you register for every class corresponding to your grade level.
The class schedule is as follows:
- Arrive 15 minutes early to each class.
- Bring pencils, paper, erasers, and other tools your child may need to do the practice problems.
- We do not accept walk-ins. You must complete registration and receive confirmation to the event to ensure a spot. There will be no exceptions. Please do not bring your child to the event if you have not registered.
- Please respect our 48-hour cancellation and no-show policy. Each time a student misses an event without providing proper notice, another student loses a learning opportunity. Therefore, STEAM for All requests your respect of our 48-hour cancellation policy. Multiple no-shows will result in removal from our program and mailing list. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we strive to best serve and reach out to as many people in need.
- No food, no drinks, and no gum will be allowed during the event in order to keep the facility clean for future classes and all other events.